Tips on Finding Facebook Fans
Have you just started a Facebook Page and now you’re wondering how to find fans? Here’s a few tips to get you started.
- Use whatever marketing tools you already have. For instance, begin with your email list and start promoting your new page.
- Ask friends to “Like” your page.
- Add your Facebook page to your email signature.
- On the right-hand side of every Fan page, there’s an “Invite Friends” or “Suggest to Friends” link. Click on that link to invite friends to become a Fan of your Facebook Page.
- Ask your friends to give you a boost by suggesting your page to their friends as well.
- Use your Twitter account to let people know what you’re up to and how they can find you on Facebook.
- Try Facebook advertisements. Ads can be targeted by location, interest, and age group. You can pay as little or as much as you want…
View original post 119 more words